Dr. Jasbir Singh Khanuja
MBBS, MD (Anaesthesia and Intensive Care)
Dr. Khanuja, MBBS, MD (Anaesthesia and Intensive Care) has close to 20 years of experience in Cardiac Anaesthesia. Dr. Khanuja has vast experience of dealing in diverse Adult and Pediatric Cardiac, Thoracic and Vascular conditions. Dr. Khanuja was earlier associated with Indraprastha Apollo Hospital. A DNB teacher and guide, his area of interests include: ICU Management, Monitoring and Difficult Airway.
- MD (Anaesthesiology & Critical Care)
- Presently working as a Sr. Consultant & HOD in Cardiac Anaesthesia Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- Sr. Consultant - Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Assistant Professor - AIIMS, New Delhi
- Sr. Research Associate - UCMS & GTBH, New Delhi
- Anaesthetist - National Heart Hospital, New Delhi
- Sr. Resident - Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, New Delhi
- Jr. Resident - Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur, M.P.
- Indian Society of Anaesthesiology
- Indian Association of Cardio Thoracic Anaesthesiology